- Automation of JITO Apex & Chapter Activities through IT.
- Managing the Business Process of Various JITO Committee’s using IT (Software’s ) for long term benefits.
- Providing Better support to chapters & Members through unified platform of Web & Mobile Interface.
- To foster the fellowship & Engage in Business activities among members through various trade platforms.
- To Increase Awareness & Promote JITO Projects & Activities among Members & Community at Large.
- The Information Technology Committee Aims to be a positive force in creating a World Class Digital Platform to Manage & Run Operations, Projects & Activities of JITO Through innovative approach & Latest in class technology Solutions at affordable cost on continuous basis.
- To Digitise Complete Operations of Jito Secretariate & All the chapters.
IT Committee (2016-18)
|No.||Name of Person||Designation||Chapter/City||Emaild|
|1||Shri Ajaykumar G. Mehta||Director in-charge||Punefirstname.lastname@example.org|
|2||Shri Dilip S. Jain||Chairman||Bangaloreemail@example.com|
|3||Shri Milind Shah||Member||Nashikfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|4||Shri Prakash Jain||Member||Bangaloreemail@example.com|
|5||Shri Sandesh Jain||Member||Indorefirstname.lastname@example.org|
|6||Shri Sumatilal Lodha||Member||Puneemail@example.com|
|7||Shri Sunit Hapani||Member||Ahmedabadfirstname.lastname@example.org|